Bladderwrack (Fucus vesiculosis) is a seaweed that is mostly used for thyroid function. Bladderwrack is rich in Iodine which helps to regulate and stimulate the thyroid gland function, which assists in drawing out heavy metals and chemicals. Thyroid function is vital in hormonal balance and metabolism. A healthy thyroid and supported metabolism can promote energy levels and make it easier to lose weight.
Bladderwrack combined with Sea Moss provides the best of both worlds! Sea Moss provides the body of the many necessary nutrients and Bladderwrack supports with cleaning out the blood and colon. Bladderwrack cleans out! Sea Moss adds the good stuff In!
- Reduces the risk of coronary disease.
- Bladderwrack contains alginic acid that aids digestion, and helps to relieve constipation.
- Contains beta-Carotene which is associated with healthy eyesight. Proven to slow macular degeneration.
- Bladderwrack has phenolic compounds that include flavonoids and antioxidants, which work to protect from free radicals.
- Powerful anti-inflammatory, making it useful in treating arthritis, gout, and more.
- Great source of Potassium, Zinc, Iron, Magnesium, Sulphur, Silicon, Iron, and Calcium. Contains moderate amounts of Phosphorus, Selenium, Manganese, and Zinc. It contains small amounts of vitamin A, C, E, and G.
Safety Warning: Because of the high Iodine Content, Avoid in overactive Thyroid conditions such as Hyperthyroidism or Cardiac Problems.
*Consult with your doctor if taking other medications or managing a thyroid condition.*